Shaun Galanos - How to Communicate Better for Stronger Relationships
December 09, 2023
Mo Gawdat / Shaun Galanos
Today we welcome Shaun Galanos.
A dear friend and a loving individual who will have a lot to add to our Love & Romance series because he's chosen love as his career.
After long love struggles in his personal life, Shaun found his calling.
His communication theory background came in handy when he started applying it to his relationships: And he will share his secrets with us today! He started The Love Drive podcast and have interviewed over 100 experts and thought leaders in the field of love, becoming certified as counselor supporting women in their healing journey after abuse.
Listen as we discuss:
- Who Shaun Galanos is
- A Fascinating Wedding Habit of an African Tribe
- If Yoga studios a great place to Meet Someone
- If Women should Approach Men
- Have we Failed with Romance
- What are Non-Traditional Relationships
- Sex Positive Culture
- Why Women are More interested in Happiness than Men
- Connection to Social Media
- Taking a Sabbatical
- Shaun's Verdict on Dating Apps
- If Dating is a Skill
- Women's Relationship Immersion Training
- Tips on Creating Closer Connections
- Talking more
Connect with Shaun Galanos on X, Instagram, or through his Website and continue the conversation.
Don't forget to subscribe to Slo Mo for new episodes every Saturday. Only with your help can we reach One Billion Happy #onebillionhappy
A Fascinating Wedding Habit of an African tribe
Are Yoga studios a great place to Meet someone?
Should Women approach Men?
Have we Failed with Romance?
Non-traditional Relationships? What are they?
Why are mostly Women interested in being Happy?
Connection to Social Media
Should You take a Sabbatical?
Shaun's Verdict on Dating Apps
Women's Relationship Immersion Training
Tips on How to Create Closer Connections